[PD] flags generating errors (I think)

Matthew Cole m.cole at signal.QinetiQ.com
Tue Jan 17 18:26:54 CET 2006

Thanks for that fix - deleting the 'flags' entry worked.

As I deleted 'flags', I'm not sure exactly what I had.  But after a
little play, any of  '-audiodev',  '-audioindev' and '-audiooutdev',
without following arguments, cause it to crash/not start up.

A bit of a daft error on my part I'm afraid.

Matt