[PD] external for Intersense InertiaCube3?

Rath, Matthias Matthias.Rath at telekom.de
Tue Jan 17 17:32:10 CET 2006

Hello,
thanks IOhannes. And sorry for the late answer: I actually wrote an external that does what I need. Somehow had the feeling that this might be faster than trying to locate and adapt related existing ones...

I still have to polish the code --- it's still very rough and ugly at the moment. Once I've done that I guess I may share it (have to talk with my bosses ;-)...) with anybody who may be interested.

Btw: this InertiaCube3 indeed seems to work very well --- robust and fast (without having done any profound measurements, just from feeling)...

Greetings, Matthias