[PD] IntelMacs & PD/GEM

Thomas Kronlachner heartofoak456 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 17 19:11:38 CET 2006

HI

I personally would love to keep on working mainly with Gem and controling
video/pictures and stuff like that by audio signals.The main issue why I was
asking is because I didn't find too much info about Gem in particular in
combination with MacOSX on the internet. I had no clue about the performance
on this OS in general. Thanks a lot for giving me so many interesting
information.

Thomas
Leave the house before you find something worth staying in for.