[PD] IntelMacs & PD/GEM

chris clepper cgc at humboldtblvd.com
Tue Jan 17 21:55:58 CET 2006

On 1/17/06, derek holzer <derek at x-i.net> wrote:

> Sony TRV 900 and other camcorder types. Can't reliably reproduce, that's
> what makes it so special...and frustrating. I've tried to track down the
> source of this a few times, but without luck. Nothing has been changed
> from the last time the patch was run, but the CPU use increases. Usually
> a reboot is the only thing which fixes it. I'll take better notes next
> time, so long as it isn't happening 10 minutes before a performance.

I've got a Sony DCR-SC100 and DCR-PC101 here and neither one has had
such a problem wiht pix_video.  I also regularly use the Panasonic GS
series without issue.  Which version of GEM do you have and what does
pix_video output when acquiring the device?  Are you setting the
dimensions to 720x480/576?

cgc