[PD] Re: [PD-announce] sIgpAck0.03

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Jan 18 04:44:50 CET 2006

On Jan 17, 2006, at 9:00 PM, Tim Blechmann wrote:

> On Sat, 7 Jan 2006 10:47:53 -0500
> Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at eds.org> wrote:
>
>> Mind if I remove the sp. prefix when I import it to CVS?  I can
>> leave the library with the sp.* names so just the single objects will
>> be without.
>
> well, after reading this, i thought, that the sp. prefix is only
> removed for single objects?
> looking at the cvs, it seems, there is no way to build it as library
> with sp. prefix, nor is it possible to build it without the external
> build system.
>
> i'm not sure, if this is the right way to add code to the cvs ... some
> people avoid the external build system and prefer libraries ...

Feel free to add whatever you want, as long as existing functionality.
I just did what I said I would, I don't see the need for multiple build
systems.  You can download the source and binary of the sp. prefix
library from the sIgpAck site still if that suits you better.

____

                   ¡El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!