[PD] Re: [PD-announce] sIgpAck0.03

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Wed Jan 18 13:30:15 CET 2006

i don't want to start a flamewar, so this will be my last posting on
this topic ...

> Feel free to add whatever you want, as long as existing
> functionality. I just did what I said I would, I don't see the need
> for multiple build systems.

its not about multiple build systems, but about multiple ways of using
the code:
- prefix vs. no prefix
- library vs. single externals

by changing the sources, you already decided to kick the prefix and
build it as single externals (maybe you removed the prefix to make it
possible to use them as single externals)

> You can download the source and binary
> of the sp. prefix library from the sIgpAck site still if that suits
> you better.

i don't think, the reason of the cvs is to have a build system, but to
have all sources in one place ...
thus i don't want to go to the website to download and build the
library, if i have all the sources on my machine ...

anyway, you'll do what you want in any case, just note, that there are
other people, who are using the cvs, too

tim

--
mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk

Which is more musical, a truck passing by a factory or a truck passing
by a music school?
  John Cage