[PD] nqpoly4 trouble

Jerome Tuncer columbiatwo at free.fr
Wed Jan 18 17:50:19 CET 2006

Hi list,

Is there a nqpoly4 [howto] somewhere?

I tried to adapt it to some of my previously made synthesis patches but
it outputs lots of errors on creation. I think it must be because my
synthesis abstractions don't provide the right parameter management
(creation arguments, inlets/outlets) for nqpoly4.

If such a tutorial/howto doesn't exist, I guess I'll have to dig in
nqpoly4 (not that I can't right now but I'd like to make a quick synth
prototype), tune my abstractions and write a tutorial (-:

++

Jé