[PD] Re: [PD-dev] A cut-down version of fiddle~

kristof lauwers pd at kristoflauwers.domainepublic.net
Wed Jan 18 16:55:47 CET 2006

hi,

If you need to detect only a limited amount of pitches, and you know which
ones from the start, a cheap solution is to use a couple of bandpass
filters, tuned at those pitches, each followed by a bonk~
This works great on guitar. didn't try it on wind instruments, but i guess
it should work

greetings,

kristof

kristof.lauwers at logosfoundation.org