[PD] mtx_* & Extended RC7 WAS Re: [GEM-dev] OSX binary with multi-blob tracking online somewhere?

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Wed Jan 18 22:50:18 CET 2006

Hey all,

After a lot of Jamie's help I finally got a gem CVS version to work on my
OSX machine. I ended up having to use RC7 to load the Gem binary for some
reason, and I could not get my local copy to work (PD said it was loaded,
but I could not create any Gem objects).

Anyhow I have pix_multiblob working, and I was trying to use the help
patch but it seems that the pd extended RC7 does not include mtx_* which
is needed by the blobtracker help. :(

 mtx_*
... couldn't create
 mtx_*
... couldn't create
 mtx_*
... couldn't create

Could this be added to the extended installer? Since I am unable to get a
recent verson of Gem to load into PD using anything but RC7 (RC4 did not
work). blech!

Thanks.

.b.