[PD] mtx_* & Extended RC7 WAS Re: [GEM-dev] OSX binary with multi-blob tracking online somewhere?

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Thu Jan 19 16:49:44 CET 2006

Hmmm,

Unless mtx_ conflicts with something else should they not be
instanciated by mtx_* and not iemmatrix.mtx_*

I like these namespaces, but it does make using patches from
non-installer machines a little irritating. (searching for broken
objects and replacing with the namespace name...)

Maybe we need this [import] stuff sooner than later...

.b.