[PD] Pd-0.38.4-extended-RC7

geiger geiger at xdv.org
Thu Jan 19 17:00:47 CET 2006

On Thu, 19 Jan 2006, Piotr Majdak wrote:
> > The iemlib objects are compiled as individual objects and are directly
> > in "extra", so no need to load a lib.
>
> I see. This requires parsing all patches I use for all objects I use
> from the iemlib and change my start up files :-(

Hi Piotr,

Have you tried to create the objects from iemlib ? Are some
of them failing to load ? The advantage of single externals is that they
load on demand without having to load a library first, so iemlib in
the installer just works (TM) without changes.

You only have to change your startup file if you want to get rid of the
(now useless) error message when trying to load iemlib.

Günter