[PD] GEM rendering on secondary monitor

Urs Liska pd at ursliska.de
Sun Jan 22 22:37:20 CET 2006

Hello list,

I have a problem with my GEM configuration (WinXP).
I am working at a laptop with a second monitor connected to the VGA
output. Windows uses this monitor to extend the Windows desktop.

When I move the GEM window to this secondary monitor, it doesn't render
anymore. Instead I see a black window or the last content of the window,
and - when moving the window around - remainders of the window (like no
working refresh cycles).

Could this be a problem of GEM (hopefully something to be configured) or
  should I rather assume a problem with my graphics card here?

Thanks for any info
Urs

--
Urs Liska