[PD] syncgrain linking problem

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Mon Jan 23 00:19:29 CET 2006

Hi Georg,
the SNDOBJ and STK part of flext is really a black spot. I should work
on it, but there are more pressing things to do.
The SNDOBJ variable in config.txt should point to the source package,
where header files and the built library are in subfolders. I think it
doesn't work out of the box for a installed distro package yet.

best greetings,
Thomas