[PD] PiDiP on Athon64?

John Harrison john.harrison at wichita.edu
Mon Jan 23 04:08:43 CET 2006

huh? Are you saying I'm going to have trouble with Pd itself on the
Athon64? I've never heard of using PiDiP without Pd.

I'm not so worried about compiling for 64 bit or anything. I just want
to make sure the software will run well before I spend installation time
and start building on hardware that won't support my needs.

-John