[PD] GEM rendering on secondary monitor

Thomas Ouellet Fredericks iamonthebeach at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 05:00:49 CET 2006

I think most (non apple) laptops only have hardware acceleration one
monitor(not both simultaneously). One some laptops, you can asign your VGA
output as the main, and the laptop monitor as the secondary. You will then
only be able to render on the VGA output. For multi-monitor support, it is
best to go with desktops, as laptops are made for business people (unless,
once more, you pay extra and buy a mac).

Tom