[PD] PD - PDP - Zexy - USB - DeMuDi (help?)

dafydd hughes dafydd61 at sideshowmedia.ca
Mon Jan 23 05:30:03 CET 2006

Hi Phil

You may want to look at http://usb-midi-fw.sourceforge.net/ for some
m-audio midi and audio devices.  I think I've plugged in a couple of
usb audio devices to demudi (edirol ua-1x was one) and the computer
saw them and they worked without any fuss.  For some time now, I've
found it easier to configure new hardware (excluding firewire) in
demudi than in windows.

cheers
dafydd

www.sideshowmedia.ca