[PD] GEM Pause video

Peter Plessas plessas at sbox.tugraz.at
Mon Jan 23 15:46:27 CET 2006

Hi,

pix_movie and pix_film have a right inlet to play frames manually. So a
counter and a metro at 25fps could do the job by simply pausing the
counter. You need no auto 1 message then.
Not sure if turning the gemhead off with a toggle will pause playback as
well, or just disable rendering, but give it a try (if you want a black
screen instead of a still movie frame).

regrds

P8r