[PD] errors building gem2pdp on ubuntu Dapper

John Harrison john.harrison at wichita.edu
Sun Jan 29 17:33:30 CET 2006

I only found this:
http://ydegoyon.free.fr/software.html

And I downloaded from this today. Is there a more current source?

I did a search in the Pd archives and couldn't find this problem
documented. Also, I built on another system a week or two ago and it
built fine too...so I'm not sure what is up...

I was going to look for a CVS on Sourceforge but it appears to be down. :-(

-John