[PD] errors building gem2pdp on ubuntu Dapper

John Harrison john.harrison at wichita.edu
Mon Jan 30 05:22:22 CET 2006

ugg. Why is gem2pdp available for download at
http://ydegoyon.free.fr/software.html if it is not the most current
version? And I now see there is a pidip at sourceforge and I'll bet that
is more current than the source code at
http://ydegoyon.free.fr/pidip.html, which I already compiled.

May I request that the download for pidip at
http://ydegoyon.free.fr/pidip.html and for gem2pdp at
http://ydegoyon.free.fr/software.html be replaced with a link to the
CVS? Or at least a note added to the current downloads to source
explaining that they are not the most current versions?

Anyway, I'll give gem2pdp from the CVS a go. Thanks for your help.

-John

--
John Harrison
Associate Professor of Violin