wiki for building pdp, pidip, gem2pdp, Gem on ubuntu [was: [PD] errors building gem2pdp on ubuntu Dapper]

John Harrison john.harrison at wichita.edu
Mon Jan 30 05:54:58 CET 2006

I made a wiki documenting what I did to build pdp, pidip, gem2pdp and
Gem on ubuntu Breezy and Dapper. It's pretty rough and I encourage
people to flush it out. And...hopefully it will help somebody. It is here:

http://wikihost.org/wikis/techartsound/programm/gebo.prg?name=ubuntu_breezy

-John

P.S. gem2pdp from sourceforge compiles and runs without a hitch. Thanks
for the help.

--
John Harrison
Associate Professor of Violin