[PD] Gem separator pb

vincent rioux vincent.rioux at no-log.org
Tue Jan 31 10:19:16 CET 2006

hi Chris,
that was it!
thanks for the tip.
i will try on linux with Gem cvs when i find time.
you can test this pb with the attached patch (simplified).
after creating the Gem window, simply loading a video file does produce
the memory leak error.
i was may be wrong in setting the "separator" object just after the
"gemhead" object.

best,
vincent