OT: Python was: Re: [PD] writing to log files

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Tue Jan 31 13:06:32 CET 2006

> Well, if you're promoting py/pyext/python that much, could you direct
> me to a good beginner's resource to python?
> (I'm familiar with programming in general, have quite a lot
> experience in Delphi, and am somewhat familiar with things like
> JavaScript, php, but also SQL etc.)

http://wiki.python.org/moin/BeginnersGuide has a list of python
tutorials ...

two pretty good guides are http://www.python.org/doc/current/tut/ and
http://diveintopython.org/ ...

hth ... tim

--
mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk

Most of the trouble in this world has been caused by folks who can't
mind their own business, because they have no business of their own to
mind, any more than a smallpox virus has.
  William S. Burroughs