[PD] Status of OSCx (for OS X)

Mark Polishook polishook at optonline.net
Thu Feb 2 05:26:52 CET 2006

actually, what i'm still a little confused about is that my terminal,
for each osc send/receive, says

	call to sendOSC_connect() against UNavailable socket handle: No such
file or directory

which i thought was an indication that osc wasn't being sent or
received. i guess i can disregard it but am wondering what it does
indicate .... (since osc, apparently, is getting sent/received).