[PD] Command line flags to Pd*.app on OS X

Jamie Bullock jamie at postlude.co.uk
Thu Feb 2 15:25:07 CET 2006

Hi,

I understand that on OS X, using the recent Pd*.app bundles it is possible to
modify settings and/or pass command line parameters via key/string pairs in
~/Libarary/Preferences/org.puredata.pd.plist.

Is there any way to embed such settings inside the bundle? I ask this because i
want to package up PD for and OS X user, and auto-launch a particular patch. I
don't want them to have to 'install' anything if at all possible.

I see that this has been discussed before, but I didn't really understand the
answers, as I am not particularly Mac OS X savvy. Something about .command files?

TIA,

Jamie