[PD] csoundapi~

Martin Peach martinrp at vax2.concordia.ca
Thu Feb 2 22:55:08 CET 2006

OK, thanks Victor.
I added the path to pd_039_2_test7 to the Path environment variable,
started a "Command Prompt", navigated to C:\Program
Files\Csound\examples\csoundapi_tilde and then started pd from the
command line. This works well and has the advantage of letting me see
the stdout and stderr output as well. Then I wrote a batch file to do it
all by double-clicking:

cd C:\Program Files\Csound\examples\csoundapi_tilde
pd

Thanks again for your assistance and the external.

Martin