[PD] csoundapi~

Martin Peach martinrp at vax2.concordia.ca
Thu Feb 2 23:05:10 CET 2006

Victor Lazzarini wrote:

>Just checked (on OSX, as it's the machine I'm in), reset
>works
>perfectly, no crashes. I'll try to force a crash tomorrow to
>see
>if I can reproduce it. But it certainly it's not "it always
>crashes PD".
>I fiddled a bit but never managed to crash PD. It might be a
>windows
>thing, I can try to test tomorrow.

Sending a reset on WinXP, the console gives me:
 *** PortAudio: error: -9998: Invalid number of channels
Failed to initialize real time audio output

right before the end. Pd only crashes if the score has already started
playing, otherwise I get the "orchestra not compiled" error in the pd
console and no more sound even if I reload the patch...

Martin