[PD] Help with latency: PD on XP with Guitar Rig and Hammerfall

megale megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Fri Feb 3 13:36:56 CET 2006

 Hi again martin, the best solution is about using real guitar effects, your sound will be better,
I know it from experience, and try to use a unix OS instead of xp, good luck.

patco

<hello Martin, You might need other audio drivers to reduce latency,
<like asio4all, but I've never heard of anyone that
 <has been able to reduce latency as well as a
< unix operating system does with
<OSS drivers (which seems to be the fastest one)
<patco

--- Martin Dupras <martindupras at gmail.com>