[PD] adding xsample library to Pd-0.38.4-extended-RC7

alexandre r. decoupigny alex.decoupigny at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 01:13:00 CET 2006

hey thomas,

i did get one new xsamples.pd_darwin and i added the -verbose to the start
up flags. now the console reads:

input channels = 2
output channels = 2
input channels = 2
ouput channels = 2
tried /xsample/xsample.pd_darwin and failed
tried /xsample.pd_darwin and failed
xsample: cant load library

a step closer ?

alexandre