[PD] filter transfer function

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Mon Feb 6 01:46:52 CET 2006

> My instructor at school is trying to make a patch that will graph a
> transfer function in real time, but it doesn't seem to be working out
> with Pd's built in arrays.  I was thinking that he might be able to
> do it with Gem, but on second look I don't see any easy way to do
> this either.  Does anyone know of a good way to graph an out audio
> signal against an in audio signal (one would be x, one y)?

i was using gem's scope functionality to plot some of systems of my
chaos external ...

using a (scaled) phasor~ as x coordinate, it shouldn't be that hard to
plot a function ...

mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk

Most of the trouble in this world has been caused by folks who can't
mind their own business, because they have no business of their own to
mind, any more than a smallpox virus has.
  William S. Burroughs