[PD] filter transfer function

Matthias Blau blau_m at web.de
Mon Feb 6 19:00:07 CET 2006

Well, the main screen (without the usage information) should fit onto
1024x768. So if you don't mind scrolling...

Anyway, an update is on my todo list and I will consider putting the
text into a subpatch (as one of the really minor modifications...).

As everything I did on this is GPL you are free to include it wherever
you want provided it does not interfere with the GPL. Perhaps you could
just wait until the update release (expected 3-4 weeks from now)?

--Matthias