[PD] GOP positioning

cyborgk at nocturnalnoize.com cyborgk at nocturnalnoize.com
Tue Feb 7 21:46:39 CET 2006

Related to a question someone just asked:

How exactly does one control the appearance of GOP subpatches in the
master patch? I always end up with sliders stuck together and overlapping
on my master patches...

Thanks,
David

P.S. : I'm recently getting back into PD/GEM in a more serious way, so be
expecting to get a lot of questions from me. I'm hoping I don't have to
end up resorting to Max/MSP + Jitter, but still some things I need seem
missing. Of course, one issue is no [hid] [pdp] or [pidip] on Windows ...
if there was a SIMPLE and audio-ready Linux install I could use just for
PD as a second OS on my laptop I'd consider it, but my past (bad)
experiences installing Linux have not made me too keen on trying this...