[PD] GOP positioning

David Powers cyborgk at nocturnalnoize.com
Wed Feb 8 00:36:11 CET 2006

Okay, never mind, I see it, but I don't understand how to make it look
good ...

Also, as I thought, PD 0.392 can't see my libraries. I put them in the
Path, hit "apply" and "save settings" ... Nothing. But the 0.384 library
runs fine. This is what I get:

Gem: can't load library
cyclone: can't load library
zexy: can't load library