[PD] adding xsample library to Pd-0.38.4-extended-RC7

alexandre r. decoupigny alex.decoupigny at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 01:08:40 CET 2006

yes.. perfekt hc. es hat endlich funktioniert und ich kann die xsamples
library benutzen : )

thanks a lot for providing me with a functioning installer with all the
libraries that i needed.
basically what i did was that i deleted my old version of pd that i was
using and replaced it with the one on your website.. there i also found the
org.puredata.pd.list, which i dropped in ~/library/preferences.... and it
worked flawlessly... thanks again hc.

best

alexandre

--