[PD] no signal from osc~??

Jacob Last jacoblast at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 01:28:52 CET 2006

Thanks, but perhaps i should have been more clear... even in Pd's audio test
patch, when set to "tone" there is no sound, but there is when set to
"noise".  Audio input is working fine.

vcf~ doesn't even work in it's own help patch, likewise for osc~. it's not a
patching problem, but thanks for your help.

jacob