[PD] Re: no signal from osc~??

Jacob Last jacoblast at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 02:47:05 CET 2006

More information:

[sig~] gives nothing on its outlet. Neither does [phasor~], it puts out
constant "0". [tabwrite~] works but [tabread4~] outputs a constant value of
0.49 (??), similarly to [osc~] which outputs a constant value of 1. Is there
some pattern here that a devel can see that I can't? Again my audio input
works fine, the [noise~] object works fine, everything else is normal that i
can see besides these malfunctioning objects...