[PD] 0.392 Loading Libraries, WIN XP

David Powers cyborgk at nocturnalnoize.com
Thu Feb 9 00:16:02 CET 2006

Okay, registry is clean, but how do I get all the externals to work now?
I am back to square one, now I can't can't get anything to work, and
trying to add them to the paths, doesn't seem to work, and the slashes
all disappear. This is after REINSTALLING 0.38.4, but now it doesn't
automatically install the libraries - even with a clean registry!

~David