[PD] video querying

Tina Shah surreal8 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 10 08:09:11 CET 2006

Hi, I need help trying to figure out if pd/gem/framestein can help me with a
project I have in mind.  I'm just starting to use pd/gem now, so I'm still
unsure of its possibilities.  Basically I'm trying to compare two sets of
video databases in relation to average color, sound and possibly shapes.
I'm thinking I will have to compare the videos frame by frame, but basically
I want the two sets of videos to match up when there are similar color and
sound queries.  If anyone has any ideas on how to do this with pd/gem, I
would appreciate your help!

Thanks,

-T