[PD] Pix_video dialog problem

Jonathan Goodwin jonathan at jgoodwin.co.uk
Fri Feb 10 18:47:09 CET 2006

After listening to the advice of the list on which webcam to get, and
finding it surprisingly difficult to find a webcam that has a corresponding
driver from the source forge repository - I've decided to hire an Apple
i-sight from college for the weekend to see how I get on with it before
committing to the £80 odd for a purchase!

It's working so far, except when I open the settings via the [dialog(
message, PD (or perhaps rather the config panel) freezes, then shortly
afterwards quits.

(OS X 10.4, PD-0.38.4-extended-RC7, GEM 0.90.0)