[PD] Re: Segmented Patch Chords? PVar / PV?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Feb 13 21:01:11 CET 2006

Personally, I find it hard to follow when the patch coords are routed
thru some convoluted path, and merged together.  There are occasional
times where a segmented patch coord would help to make things clearer,
but I find that those situations can almost always be solved by adding
a [float], [bang], etc. to route the coord.

.hc