[PD] [MAC OS X] Problems with PD-0.38-4 extended

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Tue Feb 14 22:49:49 CET 2006

I should also mention that I'm using the org.puredata.pd.plist from RC8,
copied to my /Library/Preferences folder.

I thought that maybe the PDP stuff from RC7, RC8 didn't work on OSX
10.4.x, but I saw from Jonathan Goodwin's post that it does. So I have
no idea where the errors come from.

d.

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl