[PD] GEM issue in PD-0.38-RC-8

chris clepper cgc at humboldtblvd.com
Thu Feb 16 05:38:24 CET 2006

I asked Hans to distribute the original 0.90 release because no one
was certain what the other version he had really was.  So some new
objects are not there and some old bugs are there.  The help patches
are probably still right out of CVS and may reflect changes made since
the 0.90 release.  Still some work to do on the sequel...

cgc