[PD] Metro unstable osx

timon timon at sosolimited.com
Thu Feb 16 15:18:02 CET 2006

Hi, I have this weird problem.
Ive been trying various installers over the last years. On all of
them the metro is unstable. Im routing pd-midi into reason, and the
sound from reason into live. I know mentioning reason on this list is
like swearing in church, but thats what I do. And the metro stutters
irregularly.

Now, the only version of pd that runs a stable metro is a 2 year old
one (think it was HC's installer), the kind that reside in the usr
directory, and launched through terminal. Can anyone give me some
kind of explanation to this (other than to do with reason)? And is
there a fix for it?

Cheers,
Timon.