[PD] GEM questions

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Thu Feb 16 18:20:29 CET 2006

Hey David,

I don't use windows, but in my experience pd/Gem is pretty stable once
you have it going, that I almost always get crashes whem I'm  cling
reopening devices (video capture), closing and reopening the gemwindow
and so on... Once you get it going and your only moving sliders its damn
stable.

Of course I have forgotten by old experiences of PD on windows for a
year years now...

.b.