[PD] Distro Doubt

vincent rioux vincent.rioux at no-log.org
Fri Feb 17 03:03:01 CET 2006

Hello Marc,
could you tell us why you choose Kanotix instead of Knoppix to create
your custom liveCD/installCD?
i once tried with Knoppix and found that it was relatively easy if one
follows:
http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Knoppix_Remastering_Howto
but unfortunately did not find much time to go on.
i also tried Morphix but paradoxically found it slightly more difficult.

greetings,
vincent