[PD] Distro Doubt

day 5 day5ive at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 15:49:42 CET 2006

Kanotix is superior.

I use Kanotix. I wouldn't go back to Ubuntu / Demudi.

GridFlow, PDP, pidip, GEM all work magnificently. I would not change to
Ubuntu even if Hoary paid me with a box load of Ubuntu install CD's.

Although one must consider what hardware you are running on; my
synopsis is thus:

Nvidia - use Ubuntu / Demudi
ATI - use Kanotix

see also #kanotix on irc.freenode.net - I reiterate once again, a truly
superior distribution.

People tend to use RedHat or Ubuntu only because they "know the name".
Kanotix is the best distro you've never heard of.

./d5