[PD] strange crash with patch on OSX

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Feb 17 16:46:13 CET 2006

Right, I forgot you need to have Wish Shell.app installed to run pd
from the command line on Mac OS X.  You can either install this:

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/tcltkaqua/TclTkAqua-8.4.9.dmg?
download

or open Pd, go to Preferences -> Startup... and add -stderr to the
startup flags.

Then you can view the Pd output by running
/Applications/Utilities/Console.app.

.hc