[PD] Ambisonics in PD - some problems

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sat Feb 18 09:34:26 CET 2006

Hallo,

> Wow, you are the Pd-m45t0r!  That is a great object, you have taken
> data structures and run so far with them, farther then I ever imagined.

Um, actually the really crazy data structure stuff is on Orm
Finnendahl's harddisk. This controller is just a little helper.

> I really hope that you are saving all of these objects that you submit
> to the list so that they can become part of Pd-extended.

Yes, all this is managed in my public working directory "pwd~", which
is a svn repository at svn://footils.org/pd and devel.goto10.org (in
/pd-patches/fbar/, slightly out of sync currently). From time to time
I collect stuff to put up to sourceforge as well.

Ciao