[PD] Re: py/pyext (offlist)

david golightly davigoli at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 20:40:44 CET 2006

Thomas,

Wow, that fixed everything!  Just added "py" to startup items and now
everything loads & runs perfectly - thank you so much!

Have you thought about mentioning this in the README?  This was a very
obvious solution that I didn't think of, but it might help others in the
same situation...

Thanks again,

David