[PD] compiling chaos

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Mon Feb 20 01:01:25 CET 2006

On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 18:38:32 -0500
"\\js" <js0000 at gmail.com> wrote:

> hi
>
> i thought i would compile pd on my linux box [gentoo]. i work as a
> developer, so cvs &c. don't bother me.
>
> i got the sources from sourceforge, but can't find the configure
> script

configure scripts usually count as binaries, since it's generated by
the autotools and thus isn't stored in the cvs ...
you should be able to generate them with the autotools.
if you're thinking about compiling devel, you will need scons instead
of autotools ...

cheers ... tim

--
mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk

Happiness is a byproduct of function, purpose, and conflict; those who
seek happiness for itself seek victory without war.
  William S. Burroughs