OSX slow GUI [WAS: Re: [PD] Metro unstable osx]

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Feb 21 02:06:31 CET 2006

Perhaps we could add in a preference which would renice the gui or core
process to a lower priority.  That would not require any special
permissions, like setuid.  And it could be reset with a reset.  Perhaps
even a message to pd to set it, so that a give patch can set things
that way.  I wonder if that would be worth it, or whether there is a
better approach (probably).

.hc

____

                   ¡El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!